2014年7月10日星期四

The testimonials of chronic prostatitis

Mr. W     21    Canada     May, 2011
 
He has been diagnosed with chronic prostatitis in 2010. He live with the disease for over a year, getting no effective treatment. He found my treatment of chronic prostatitis on Google and contacted me. At first he wasn't quite confident in this completely unfamiliar treatment, so he just ordered one month pills to "have a try".
 
When he was about to finish his pills, he asked me what was supposed to be seen after one month medication and when the symptoms would disappear. I told him that there should be some improvement, symptoms can be eliminated when the whole treatment ends. Then he said that "ED is much released", but the pain in lower back still existed. He wass seeing an improvement so he was willing to continue. After three months, he came happily to told me that "ED is no longer a problem", and the pain in lower back is quite slight. After I asked him to take a test on prostate in hospital, he told me that the prostate was no longer congestive and was in a good size. It indicated that the inflammation in his prostate is already eliminated. Then I suggested him to take fourth months medication to completely eliminate any possible cause of prostatitis to prevent from recurrence, he said "that's what I'm thinking about".
 
After four months, all his symptoms were gone, his chronic prostatitis is completely cured. 

没有评论:

发表评论